Online SATURDAY, MAY 18, 10 AM ET
BA Career Fundamentals Workshop is a 4-hour intensive course that is designed to help you make first steps towards landing business analysis job.
RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/businessanalyst/events/261206534/
This workshop will focus on developing the skills that will help you make transition to the business analysis field and on BA fundamentals: Projects, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and role of a BA during each phase of the SDLC.
Module 1. Business Analysis Skills and Responsibilities.
You will learn about
— soft and hard skills needed to become a business analyst, define those that you already have and create a roadmap to improve the others.
— tasks Business Analyst performs on a daily basis and define those that you've performed through your prior work experience and education.
Module 2. Introduction to Projects.
You will learn about projects and what business analyst should know about working on a project.
Module 3. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
You'll learn about different stages of the SDLC, what business analyst does at each stage and how to work with development team and other stakeholders.
Why should you attend?
This workshop is designed to help you make first steps towards transitioning to the business analysis career.
In as little as four hours of the workshop you will be able to map out your own business analysis career map.
If you choose to continue with us for the full 8 weeks Business Analysis Career Bootcamp, we guarantee that you will get a BA job offer at the end of it.
Who are the trainers?
Alla Strader, MBA, PMP, CSM — Trainer and coach at BAcademy.
- Over ten years of progressive experience in managing and analyzing complex, financial, federal grant management and health information systems.
- Specialize in project management, vendor management, business and system analysis, release and software development lifecycle (SDLC) management.
Hanna Rojas, MBA, M.ED, CSPO, CSM
- Trainer and coach at BAcademy.
- Sr. Business Analyst with 9+ years of experience in education government contracting, and aviation domains
- Organizer of the Washington DC Meetup «Business Analysts and Project Management Networking»